Counsellor in Purley, Croydon, Professional Counselling and Psychotherapy in Croydon, Purley, Caterham, South London, Surrey, Tooting, Wandsworth and Surrounding Areas.
Fees for Counselling
Please note we do not accept card payment.
- Children and Young people (under 16): Fee on request.
- Individual: 50 minutes session £50 (first session £70, includes assessment which can last up to 70 minutes).
- Couples: £60 (first session £90 - £120, includes assessment).
- Family: £60 (first session £100).
- Supervision: On Request.
For more information and low cost concession email us.
The initial session is used to establish the working relationship, explore issues and to give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about therapy.
Course Fees for 2019-2020
For more information and concessions email us
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling: £1850
- Level 7 Diploma in Couple Counselling: An Integrative Perspective: £1395
- Level 7 Diploma in Clinical Supervision: £1200
- Level 6 Higher Diploma in Creative Therapeutic Arts Practice with Children, Young People and Adults: £1500
- Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory): £950
Course Flexible Payment by Instalment
- Payments by monthly standing order only
- Payments commence one month after interview
- Deposit of £250 required.
Payment in Advance
- 15% discount for payment in advance
- Refundable up to 2 months (terms and conditions apply).
All services are confidential
How do I get started?
The first thing to do is for us to arrange an introductory session where we can find out more about each other, and for you to see whether our style of counselling feels right for you. This session lasts for 60 minutes, and it is a chance for you to explore what it is you want from counselling.
What happens if I miss a session?
If you are able to give me 48 hours’ notice of your cancellation, we will not charge you for this appointment, and will do our best to offer you an alternative slot that week. If you are unable to give us 48 hours’ notice of the cancellation, you will be charged for the missed appointment.
NCFE Awarding Body
NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Body by the qualification regulators, the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual). NCFE also provides an accreditation service for specialised courses under their Investing in Quality Licence (IIQ) which is designed to give formal recognition to the College’s bespoke courses that fall outside ‘regulated provision’.
Reflect On Academy College is an approved NCFE Investing in Quality (IIQ) Centre (Centre No 8462845). As part of our approval, we are inspected every six months to ensure we provide a quality assurance framework for the development, delivery and evaluation of our courses.
Our NCFE IIQ accredited courses have their learning outcomes benchmarked at Level 3, Level 5, Level 6 or Level 7 (using the QCF national framework’s level descriptors) to allow you to consider the difficulty and depth of study for our different courses. Level 3 is A Level/Advanced standard, Level 5 is an HND/Diploma of higher education standard, Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship /Graduate diploma/certificate standard, Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma/ Certificate standard.
Reflect-On Academy click here
Reflect-On on Youtube click here