Talking therapy treatment and support can help you deal with anxiety and depression
If you are feeling anxious, depressed, guilt and shame, anger and stresses and have suffered trauma, or are unhappy with your life’s path, a Reflect On Counsellor or therapist can help you reshape your future.
With life's ongoing changes there are times when assistance in tackling a challenge could be helpful. Our Counsellors and therapists are based in Purley, Croydon, Caterham. We will work with you to help you feel supported, understood, and appreciated as you heal. We will work with you to gain increased strength and insight as you move through the counselling process.
More about our Treatment Approaches
What Conditions Can Psychotherapy and Counselling Help?
- Specific - depression, anger, anxiety (worry or anxiety about performance)
- Life Decision - work and career
- Difficulty maintaining attention & concentration
- Crisis - stressful situation, bereavement, attachment and loss
- Improve Relationship - communication
- Managing personal loss
- Self Development: motivation, understanding self
- Working through feelings of inner conflict
- Difficult relationships (marriage, work, friends)
- Negative thoughts patterns (self-pity, guilt)
- Issues of identity and self-worth
- Work related conflict
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Adoption Issues & Fostering
- Mental health issues
- Post-traumatic stress
- Adult attachment
- Couple and Relationship Counselling
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Psychological Assessment
Reflect On practice is in Purley, Croydon, Caterham and South London. It is a short distant from Purley station (8 - minutes walk from Purley station), 10 minutes drive from Sanderstead station and within easy reach of Caterham, Kenly, Banstead, Woldingham, Warlingham, Croydon, Coulsdon, Norwood, Wallington, Godstone, Carshalton Norbury, Thornton Heath, Streatham Addiscombe, Selsdon, Crystal Palace, Redhill, Reigate, Sutton, Shirley and West Wickham - with easy access from both Victoria and London Bridge rail station.
Reflect-On on Youtube
Psychological Counselling Training Courses in Purley, Croydon & South East London
Visit the BACP